skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Hortos' Thoughts
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
It's Official: Clinton Lost Texas, wow
Ok I blog about as often as my dog so I'm glad I atleast have an auto-blog button now. But yeah Hillary isn't going to admit to losing Texas anytime soon.
http://news.aol.com/political-machine/2008/03/11/its-official-clinton-lost-texas/
Blogged with the
Flock Browser
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
135i
(2)
blog
(1)
BMW
(2)
Car
(1)
Clinton
(1)
Eating
(1)
Election
(1)
flockdigsby snitter twitter social networking
(1)
girls
(1)
girlssocial fun
(2)
green
(1)
House
(1)
iphone
(1)
Macbook
(1)
Mobile
(1)
Obama
(1)
rainingrunning weather
(1)
standby
(1)
Texas
(1)
Theo
(1)
treo
(1)
Z4
(1)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(4)
►
August
(4)
▼
2008
(15)
►
April
(2)
▼
March
(8)
Ebooks?!
I love it!
Shes so cute.
MACs ROCK!
Waiting at Ted's, while dreaming of a home.
Busted lip
Treo Blogging
It's Official: Clinton Lost Texas, wow
►
February
(4)
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(2)
►
December
(2)
About Me
Brian The One
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment