skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Hortos' Thoughts
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Treo Blogging
Thought I'd test my Treo blogger. It doesn't seem to support titles so I may be better off just sending emails with the iPhone. Well its a start, back to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
135i
(2)
blog
(1)
BMW
(2)
Car
(1)
Clinton
(1)
Eating
(1)
Election
(1)
flockdigsby snitter twitter social networking
(1)
girls
(1)
girlssocial fun
(2)
green
(1)
House
(1)
iphone
(1)
Macbook
(1)
Mobile
(1)
Obama
(1)
rainingrunning weather
(1)
standby
(1)
Texas
(1)
Theo
(1)
treo
(1)
Z4
(1)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(4)
►
August
(4)
▼
2008
(15)
►
April
(2)
▼
March
(8)
Ebooks?!
I love it!
Shes so cute.
MACs ROCK!
Waiting at Ted's, while dreaming of a home.
Busted lip
Treo Blogging
It's Official: Clinton Lost Texas, wow
►
February
(4)
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(2)
►
December
(2)
About Me
Brian The One
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment